To make or cancel a reservation, please call 206-842-5661.
Kids Club welcomes any child ages 1-9 years old.
Reservations are required for every child using our Kids Club and must be made 24 hours in advance. No drop-ins. A maximum of six children are allowed in the Kids Club at a time.
We will cancel the Kids Club session if no one is enrolled 24 hours in advance.
There is a one-hour minimum charge of $12.00 for members. $15.00 if using a Day Pass or Punch Card that day. Maximum of two hours total. A fee of $15.00 will be assessed if you are late picking up your child by more than five minutes.
Cancelations must be made eight hours in advance to receive a refund. No refund will be available for no-shows.
- A parent/guardian must be present at BIRC at all times. You may be contacted periodically to address your child’s needs (toileting, diapering, feeding, upset child, etc.).
- A Child Service Agreement form must be read, filled out, and signed for all first-time children.
- The time allotment is from one hour to two hours per session.
Health and Safety
- In the interest of children with food allergies, food is not allowed in Kids Club. Bottles and sippy cups are permitted.
- Please do not bring sick children into Kids Club for the health protection of other children and the staff. If your child appears to be sick, they may be turned away at the staff’s discretion.
- Children must wear socks at all times. If they come without socks, they must wear their shoes.
- Each parent/guardian with a child in the Kids Club will be issued a wristband. The wristband must remain on until the parent/guardian picks up the child and leaves the facility.
- Parents will be notified if a behavioral issue should arise so the case may be resolved.
- Please let us know of any special needs your child may have so that we may address those needs.
- Due to health code regulations, Kids Club personnel cannot change diapers during a child’s stay in Kids Club. Staff will inform a parent/guardian if a diaper change or toileting is needed. Please let staff know if your child is potty trained or has specific needs.
We have a variety of toys that we wash regularly, so we ask that children not bring toys from home. We don’t want anything special to get lost or broken!