*Schedule subject to changes and cancelations due to holidays, Park District programs, events, and functions.
Kids Club welcomes any child ages 1-9 years old.
No drop-ins. Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance. To make or cancel a reservation, please call 206-842-5661.
Free to members!
- A waiver form must be read, filled out, and signed for all first-time children.
- Parents/guardians must check in with their child at the front desk.
- A parent/guardian must always be present in the Kids Club with their child.
- A guardian must be at least 18 years of age — one guardian per family.
- The Kids Club door and shades must always be left open.
- The parent/guardian is responsible for sanitizing the Kids Club toys and returning them to their respective spots.
- The parent/guardian is responsible for sanitizing all surfaces at the end of their use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Kids Club Open Free Time hours are not exclusive. Multi-families may use the space at one time. The max in the room is eight total.
- In the interest of children with food allergies, food is not allowed in the Kids Club. Bottles and sippy cups are permitted.
- For the health protection of other children and the staff, please do not bring sick children into the Kids Club. If your child appears to be sick, they may be turned away at the staff’s discretion.
- Children must always wear socks. If they come without socks, they must wear their shoes.
TOYS, CRAYONS, PENCILS, AND MARKERS
- We have a variety of toys that Kids Club users can use during their Kids Club use. The parent/Guardian is responsible for sanitizing the Kids Club toys and returning them to their respective spots.
- All use of crayons, markers, and pencils must be done on the blue kid’s table.
- All art supplies on and under the counter with the sink are off-limits during no-staff kids club use.
- When done using Kids Club, the parent/Guardian is responsible for adhering to the Kids Club Open Free Time check-out sheet.
- The check-out sheet must be returned to the front desk after use.